WELCOME TO The Dalles House Motel
Welcome to THE DALLES HOUSE MOTEL, conveniently located on U.S.Hwy 8 and WI 35 South in the city of St. Croix Falls. St. Croix Falls is located along the St. Croix river and is surrounded by beautiful scenery. We invite our guests to enjoy our recently updated breakfast, including variety of juices, cereals, milk, pastries, fruits, waffles, pancakes and coffee. High speed Wi-Fi internet is provided in each guest room, lobby and swimming pool area. Most of our rooms are equipped with microwave, refrigerator and hair dryer and we provide all rooms with cable TV, free local calls, and wakeup call service. Upon guest request we provide irons and ironing boards. Pet friendly rooms are available for a nominal charge( dogs only allowed). We have a large parking area for buses and trucks with electrical plug-in outlets. Our guests enjoy a spacious indoor heated pool with music and sauna for relaxation. Guests can use fitness center in just walking distance by paying nominal fees. A 50 person occupancy hall is available for small occasions.
THE DALLES HOUSE MOTEL is situated near snowmobile trails, bike trails, access to paddle boat excursions and canoe rentals. Our motel is located between two ski resorts and easy access to beautiful Interstate State Park. Many restaurants and wineries are within a short drive. St. Croix Falls is surrounded by forest, lakes and rivers for your hunting, fishing and boating activities. The most popular restaurant in this area is located adjacent to us so you may enjoy great food during your stay. Live music in the lounge on Saturday nights. For the kids, Fawn Doe Rosa animal park provides viewing, feeding and petting of a variety of animals.
Newly refurnished lobby area complete with stone fireplace, television and breakfast area. Vending machines and business center available for your convenience.
Gathering room for a variety of functions accommodating up to fifty people.
Heated Indoor Pool & Sauna
Largest indoor heated swimming pool and sauna in the Upper St. Croix Valley. Twenty by fifty foot and ranging from three to nine feet deep. Summertime outdoor deck area.
Four poster king size canopied brass bed, fireplace, Jacuzzi, champagne glasses and desk area.
Equipped with a king size bed, microwave, refrigerator and desk area.
Room with two queen beds
Two queen beds with desk area and equipped with microwave and refrigerator.
Large rooms ideal for 4 to 6 people. Two queen beds and a sofa sitting area that converts to a double bed.
- Complimentary coffee in lobby
- Continental breakfast 6am to 9pm
- Cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electrical outlets are available in parking lot
- Indoor heated pool 3ft to 9ft deep 20ftx50ft in area
- Free local calls
- Easy access to beautiful Interstate State Park
- Located between two ski resorts
- Many restaurants and wineries within short drive
- Access to miles of cross country ski trails
- From our property access to canoe rental and paddle boat tours
- Small hall for 50 people for group functions or meetings
- Pet friendly rooms available (dogs only)
- All rooms equipped with A/C and Heat
- Most rooms equipped with microwave and refrigerator
- Corporate rates available
- Interstate State Park (3 miles)
- Trollhaugen ski area and aerial park (zip lines) (3.5 miles)
- Wild Mountain ski area and water park (8 miles)
- Fawn Doe Rosa animal park and petting zoo (2 miles)
- Polk County Information Center- info, trail passes etc. (across parking lot)
- Canoe rentals/kayak rentals (across parking lot)
- Paddle boat guided tour of The Dalles (1 miles)
- Golf courses - St. Croix National 9 hole (1 miles)
- Krooked Kreek 18 hole (8 miles)
- Luck Country Club 18 hole (18 miles)
- Amery Country Club 18 hole (20 miles)
- Cascade Falls, downtown Osceola (7 miles)
- Snowmobile trails from our doorstep
- Bicycle trails - 90 miles from our doorstep
- 40 additional miles near by
- Summertime outdoor concert series – Friday on the Overlook St. Croix Falls (1.5 miles)
- Osceola and St. Croix Valley Railway train rides (7 miles)
- Rock climbing, rappelling (3 miles)
- Chateau St. Croix and Dancing Dragonfly wineries (5 miles)
- St. Croix Casino (20 miles)